ProNet, a service of JOIN, Inc.
ProNet provides career transition services for individuals previously employed in salaried, management-level positions who wish to return to their field of interest or gain the skills necessary to launch a new career. A layoff, termination, or a close of business results in immediate eligibility for ProNet services.
ProNet is a unique service of JOIN, Inc. which is funded by the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act as administered by Nevadaworks. Pre-employment counseling services, career exploration, and career training courses are provided free of charge and are coordinated to meet the individual needs of each job seeker.
- Pre-enrollment discussion series
- Completion of skills and interests survey
- Resume and interview preparation, search techniques, and social media skills
- Meetings with ProNet’s Career Training Coordinator
- Resume uploaded on ProNet’s website easily accessed by employers
- Tuition-free enrollment in career training courses offered by but not limited to:
- University of Nevada, Reno
- Truckee Meadows Community College
- National Career Skills Institute
- New Horizons Computer Learning Center
- Career College of Northern Nevada
ProNet Reno office offers a computer resource center available 8:00 am – 5:00 pm daily and hosts weekly gatherings to promote networking and provide informational speakers on an array of topics.
Call or visit ProNet today:
1201 Terminal Way
Reno, NV 89502