ProNet…a service of JOIN, Inc.
ProNet provides transition services for individuals previously employed in middle-to-senior level management positions who wish to return to their field of interest or gain the skills necessary to launch a new career. A layoff, downsizing, or a termination results in immediate eligibility for enrollment with ProNet.
ProNet is a unique service of JOIN, Inc. funded by the federal Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act as administered by Nevadaworks. Pre-employment counseling and career training courses are provided free of charge to eligible clients and are arranged to meet the individual needs of job-seekers.
- Eligibility determination
- Orientation to reemployment
- Completion of Skills Survey
- Toolkit Workshop: resumé preparation, interview and presentation skills, search techniques, goal-setting and values clarification
- Meeting with individual Training Coordinator
- Enrollment in career courses provided by eligible training providers including:
- University of Nevada-Reno Extended Studies
- Truckee Meadows Community College
- Nevada Career Skills Institute
- Career College of Northern Nevada
ProNet uploads client resumés on its website to provide employers with a wide selection of skilled and experienced candidates and regularly invites business and industry leaders, human resources executives and private search firms to share information regarding hiring trends, open positions, and career opportunities.
Employers regularly send updated employment announcements to ProNet and they have come to rely on the caliber of clients who benefit from ProNet’s career transition services.
ProNet’s Reno office offers a computer resource center designed for resumé preparation and dissemination and hosts weekly gatherings to promote client networking and informational workshops.
Call or visit ProNet today:
1201 Terminal Way
Reno, NV 89502